Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Still raining.

Yep! a whole week and a half of rain, no gardening and not much of anything else. The ash cloud from the volcano is still playing havoc with flight schedules and so no 'better half' either!
I thought this would be an appropriate subject, not only is the lemon tree the one bright spot in my garden but I am trying to get into the mindset of 'making lemonade'.


I'm seriously thinking of changing the name of this blog to Etega-me Etega-me as it seems to be about little else these days, meanwhile the many other projects I have lying half finished are rumbling in the background I EXPECT TO BE CRUSHED UNDER A MOUND OF ORIGAMI PAPER AND KNITTING WOOL AT ANY MOMENT!
My dear departed MIL was most anxious when she was terminally ill to clear out all of her craft materials, patterns and half finished projects before she left us so that we would not think her hopeless. It is getting to that stage here but rest assured, barring an unfortunate meeting with a bus, I ain't planning on going anywhere soon.      
!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Origame,
    Wow, beautiful etegami!! Yes, indeed! Your phylosophy is so lovely!! Go, go, Origame!!
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete