Friday, August 3, 2012

Etegami calendar.

I have it in my mind next year (if I am spared..don't worry I have just been re-reading Dickens) to do an etegami calendar. My very first etegami exchange with a Japanese lady was with a sweet person named Hatsue and she sent me a calendar she had printed up consisting of 12 cards beautifully boxed in a clear case. Sadly, Hatsue fell very ill and we no longer correspond but I still remember our first tentative connections and would like to make a calendar to celebrate our "meeting".Rather than wait until the new year I decided to get into the calendar mood with this card of a rather grumpy Water Dragon (in this year of the Dragon) expressing the sense of disbelief that we all seem to share as adults at how quickly time is passing. Where has the year gone?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Do an etegami calendar. Then tell me exactly how you went about it and what choices you had. I remember Hatsue. I'm sorry she is not well...

    ReplyDelete