Sunday, August 19, 2012

Precious.

By definition 'precious' describes an object of great value. The value may not be intrinsic but of a sentimental nature and thus it is with this small trinket given to me by my grandchildren. I have very few items of jewellery  but it was no contest when I needed to illustrate one in an etegami for day 7 of the "Everdaymatters" challenge. I really cherish this little fish brooch and even though it wasn't an easy subject for etegami I had to use it.


A postscript to yesterday's post. the Tawny Frogmouth returned today and perched on the verandah once again seemingly unruffled and in good health, it really is a blessing to be treated to a close up sight of this nocturnal beauty with it's comical wide gape.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Origame,
    Please pass my hello to Tawny Frogmouth.
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete