Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stuffed!

Stuffed!....(well, more padded really) Not me, my greeting cards!
Terribly labour (yes Mr Spellcheck that is the correct spelling for down here) intensive, but I hope worth it, artistically I mean, handcrafts are never a real money making enterprise, something to keep idle hands busy. Along the way I do sell a few to fund my support of PLAN child sponsorship. I'm currently sponsoring a young Kenyan girl who lives a very basic lifestyle and the plan is to help the whole village not just the individuals. PLAN is a worthy non religious organisation founded by an Australian journalist after the  Spanish civil war to help orphaned children, it has morphed into a world wide concern.
Anybody interested, I could try to make a little tutorial on how I do the cards, just leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment