Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life is an elevator...

Lots of ups and downs, especially on prednisone. Sorry to go on about the dreaded pred but other "Lungies" will recognise the highs and lows that are a part of the weaning off process. Today is a low. The step down from 25mg to 15mg is a massive drop in terms of percentages and it has an immediate effect. Thus my usually optimistic nature is relying on lots of musk stick sweeties to keep a smile on my face…a face which is now approaching full moon proportions!
While never having been a raving beauty (or indeed any kind of beauty), I do have my little vanities and having a face the size of a Mt. Rushmore carving is not my best look but as the Prof. says, it does iron out a few of the wrinkles…bloody Pollyanna!
Yesterday's sketches:
I was pleased with the drawing of the girl with the cropped hair, the others not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment