Sunday, October 13, 2013

Boo!

Back again and it is nearly that time again, the time that dentists love, Hallowe'en. The usual stamp, firstly for my brother who likes this kind of stuff (attested by the large tattoo in Gothic script on his forearm) and whose birthday falls on Nov 2 the day Mexico celebrates the Day of the Dead. Secondly for my correspondents in California who also observe the day and thirdly, well, just because!
I did think of using a line from the old spiritual "Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones but went with something that would round up all the ideas about Hallowe'en.
Don't eat too many lollies (candy, sweets)!

1 comment:

  1. These thin folks look like they could use some candy. But they are cheerful, and from their wide jiggling hips (I didn't count the ribs) I reckon they are women!

    ReplyDelete