Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Devil makes work for idle hands....

so, just in case he is lurking around I try to keep busy while doing mindless things such as watching TV or listening to trashy audiobooks. Hence, my ongoing obsession with knitting. Not the useful,"oh what a beautiful sweater, did you make it yourself?" kind of knitting, but fun knitting. In order to do this I trawl the internet looking for patterns such as this one; http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dog-tea-cosy, by Rian Anderson, a Grommit lookalike.
So while the Universe dictates that I spend a lot of time sitting around, the least I can do is clutter it up with silly stuff like this.

1 comment:

  1. It's the wrong trousers, Grommit! What a great revenge on the universe. I love it. (I think I still have my little plastic Grommit, too). Perhaps you could knit a little train line to go with it.
    Happy Valentine's Day, by the way!

    ReplyDelete