Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things are looking Up!

A few tentative steps outside the front door this morning, harnessed up the dog and stepped  into a world exploding with spring colour.
Two weeks in a hospital ward leads to a kind of 'white out' or sensory deprivation I guess. All sensations are heightened,sight, smell (yes I did pick up the dog poo) and even touch. The highlight of my small excursion was the four leafed clover I found. Is this a universal sign of good luck? As I said, things are looking up!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. I have a lot of friends who go to Antarctica or spend weeks at sea and they are overwhelmed by the colours in the garden when they come back ... same as your hospital experience. Interesting huh? The clover seems like a good sign!

    ReplyDelete